History of the Institute
Print

 

 

Sir C.V. Raman Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is one of the premier and distinguished vocational Training Institute working under the aegis of Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of Delhi. . The Institute was relocated to new campus in May 2006 and also renamed as “Sir C V Raman ITI” after the name of renowned Scientist of India, a Noble laureate. It has already witnessed an unprecedented growth in short span of time. The present intake capacity of trainees is about 1500 in 28 different Engineering and non-Engineering trades.

 

The Institute well connected with road and Metro lines. It is located on the Outer ring Road and nearest metro station is 1.5 Km from the Institute.

The Institute is located at the centre area of Delhi and surrounded by the different Industrial areas Viz, Wazirpur, Narela, Bhawana , Naraina etc.

Institute covered under Skills Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE) is a new World Bank funded project which is managed by the Institute Management committee registered under Delhi Govt. Society Act. The project aims at creating awareness through industry clusters/ geographical chambers that would address the challenge of involvement of Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs). The Project would also aim at integrating and enhancing delivery quality of ITIs.

The Institute has entered in to 05 MoU with the Reputed Organizations for various sectors   to enhance the standard of training and to make the trainees more industry compatible.


Chief Minister
Shri Arvind Kejriwal
               
Social Media Handles
  facebook
  Youtube
  Kooapp
  Twitter
  Instagram
Latest News
Important Links
Last Updated : 27/May/2022