|   Theme :
A- A A+
Screen Reader  Screen Reader हिंदी में देखें
www.delhi.gov.in Govt of NCT of Delhi, India
Children in OCPD office A Smiling Girl A man helps the disabled child Disabled mem with their vehicle Disablity Sign  

Shri Rajendra Pal Gautam

Register Complaint and Grievances
Link to The National Portal of India
Learn How to Register a Complaint?

Who can file a complaint?


A person with disability or any individual or an organization, on behalf of the victim may file the complaint along with of the disability certificate of the victim and supporting documents by post/by hand/by e-mail.



Who to approach


State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities

25-D Mata sundri Road, Near Guru nanak Eye Center New Delhi-110002

Phone-011-23216003-04 Email: comdis.delhi@nic.in



How to approach


You can approach to State Commissioner in one of the following ways:

      1.  In Person

      2.  Through a Representative

      3.  Through Registered Post

      4.  By E-mail


What details should be given with the complaint?


    1.  The name of the complainant, the name of victim (the affected person with                          disability), complete postal address, contact number, email if available.

     2.  Brief description of the victim

     3.  Nature and percentage of disability

    4.  The name of the person (s) & organization(s) against whom complaint is being                 made, together with their address & details, so far as they can be ascertained.

5.  The facts relating to the complaint

a.  What happened?

b. When the incident happened?

c. Where it happened?

d. What reliefs you is sought?

Documentation Required


  You must give Documents in support of the allegations contained in the complaint.

  You must enclose a clear and legible copy of Disability Certificate of the victim from a valid authority.



What Happens Next


Once the State Commissioner has received your complaint, a copy of the complaint will be referred to the opposite party mentioned in the complaint directed for his/her version of the case with a copy to the complaint. The complainant may submit the rejoinder. If necessary, the parties may be heard in person.


If the complainant or his/her agent fails to appear on the date, the State Commissioner in his discretion may dismiss the complaint or decide on merits.

Where the opposite party or his agent fails to appear on the date of hearing, the Commissioner may take such necessary action under of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Act 2016 as he deems fit for summoning and enforcing the attendance of the opposite party or decide the complaint ex-parte.


The State Commissioner may on such terms as he deems fit and at any stage of the proceedings, adjourn the hearing of a complaints.

Local Services
Important Link
Last updated:11 Apr, 2019